You will work on a high scale production application that does many thousand transactions a day and will re-engineer and add features so it grows to millions of transactions a day.You will also be responsible for creating functional and aesthetic user experiences.
Exp : 2.5+ Years
Required Skills : Angular/React and Node.js (mandatory)
• Coding complex modules
• Code review and enforcing best practices
• Improve Application architecture
• Constantly improve his/her own skill set
• Customizations to existing open source or custom built applications
• Building a knowledge base of the latest programming trends, best practices, and methodologies
• The incumbent will be responsible for building microservices based on a leading NodeJS API framework while also contributing to a large open source community where your work will be seen and used by thousands of developers.
• You will work with the SourceFuse tech council that is composed of senior architects to work on technical definitions of new microservices and will mentor junior developers that integrate these services into client projects.
|Experience||2 - 7 Years|
|Salary||5 Lac To 17 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance|
|Key Skills||React JS Node JS Angular JS Full Stack Developer Web Developer|
|About Company||SourceFuse Inc. is transforming the way today’s most successful companies develop breakthrough roadmaps leveraging cloud-based technologies. A leading AWS Advanced Consulting Partner, SourceFuse has delivered over 600 AWS implementations that boost efficiency, ensure compliance, deliver actionable insights and lower total cost of ownership. With 15 years of deep expertise, commitment to digital innovation, service excellence and customer success, we enable enterprises through bespoke, secure & scalable cloud solutions, leveraging our open-source catalogue of microservices and legacy application modernization. SourceFuse has offices in the US, UK, Australia, and India.|
|Contact Person||Sumant Singh|